June 14, 2010

My Dream

小丑

My dream
My dream 
My dream... 
is to have many many many PUGS living together with me in my dream house^^
I will save a room specially for them.
Isn't it cute when there are many pugs playing together especially with their ugly-but-superrrrrr cute face?!!!
I could imagine that we will be a very happy family! 
Wuahahahahaha


First of all, I need to find a mate for 小丑^^ 
 Then they will get married and born me a dozen of pug puppiesssssssss=))))))))
OMG I feel so happy by only thinking about it!

小丑-1st day

小瓜's expression is so funny in this pic!!!! can't stop laughing at it

Sometimes, I wonder how would I carry on my life if one of them go to heaven='(
The loss of someone or something will always leave a permanent tatoo on our heart.
We felt the pain when we are getting inked.
but the pain fade away and you won't feel pain at all after a period.
However, when you look back at the tatoo, you can actually feel the pain again.
I'm suppressing my deepest feeling because I don't want to go astray and getting unable to control over my emotion.
Up to today, he is still deeply missed
and I still haven't see the bright smile on her face...
I'll wait for the day...


No comments: