April 3, 2012

Lovely weekend

2 same photos because I love both effects. LOL.

HALooooHaaaaa. My weekend was like a holiday. Touch nothing at all. April Fool falls on Sunday. Can't play prank on others. But I kena prank. =S My weekend was accompanied by two kiddos. Grandparent were here too. Happy one. Of course, there's sad one. I chose to forget. So, now if you ask me how's my days in the past or maybe yesterday, all I remembered was the the happy one. These few days we went SingK, makan-makan, shopping. I drove to MidV for the first time. GPS is really useful. Now I'm putting my full trust in it already. Last time, I doubt it. LOL. Got many cars yesterday but luckily, not badly jam. I was lucky too for being able to find parking slots! I found one directly in front of the entrance. i gave up because I can't seem to fit in my car plus there's so many cars waiting behind. I gave up. Then I found a second slot, very near also. LOL. *happy* The purpose of shopping was to buy dress for the StarDream. So sienzzzzzzzzzzz when did not know what to buy. Glad I found one. Teeheeeee. Hope this is going to fill 6 of us with fun and leave us all a happy memorable memories among us. We had been together for so long. 4 years. Glad that we are still together. =)

Rachel. Very clever girl
The two
Ic-Cream!
Karaoke session. They are so good in singing. I lose
Eh ehhhh
TGIF
Kid's meal
He superrrr love it
Beef burger
Mini desserts.
Posing with Ralph Lauren's car. Perfume not bad eh...




Till then ;)

No comments: