August 7, 2012

#30-HourFamine #HungerNoMore

I participated as a volunteer in 30-Hour Famine 2012 on the 4th and 5th of August. It was such a big honour to be a part in it. We can always Made A Difference. Every little effort counts.

The slogan of this year:
 'Hunger No More'
‘你我同行,饥饿不再’

It is really hard to believe that there's people around the world are dying of hunger every second when I can reach out for foods easily right here, right now. How fortunate we are! Appreciate what you have, people!

I watched a few videos of people struggling without food. Famine season and babies were born with no or limited supply of food. There's also children die from hunger and they are so thin and fragile. So I was wondering what the hell is wrong with us? We are so greedy. We have more than what we need and we just couldn't get enough of it and want more and more and it's not food that I'm referring about.



#HungerNoMore
=)

No comments: