June 11, 2012

It's Seremban

I must say that I've get used to the life in Seremban. I'm actually loving it. I love the quietness and peacefulness here. I even love the people here. Of all the 3 places I've stayed, Seremban made me feels at home. Although I only stayed here for 3 years, I've already thought of settling down here with my dream house. Not that I don't like JB where I've stayed for 16 years. It is just that Seremban has lesser cars (is this a reason, :D). Furthermore, it is so close to KL, Malacca and even JB and Ipoh as compared to other places. 

When talks about work, I would prefer working in KL area and Singapore. I love city life at works. So I hope after all the busy and hustle working days, I could spend my off days peacefully in a not so city place!

Well, photos below do not represent the whole Seremban. They are just a small part of Seremban, around the place I stayed =) I went jogging+walking+hiking with my dad and brother. 



No comments: