August 25, 2011

Phew~


Phew~ How blur can I be? I actually left this yellow little thing in the library. How could I possibly forgot to take it. Inside contain so so so so so many secretssssss that I might kill myself if all those are leak out @.@
I have done sorting out my notes and packing my stuffs and left gracefully which I am pretty sure that I didn't left anything out. So, I just walk towards Block D to wait for the bus and go home. Wait here wait there while looking out for lengzai and lenglui then I receive a message from 0**-******0 telling me that I left my diary organizer at the place where I sat just now. The first thing that pop into my mind was "DID HE/SHE READ MY DIARY ?! " oh~ die. Then I rush to the library as fast as I can to get it. Feeling so embarrassed if anybody read what I wrote. *No worry! I don't write any bad things of others, I just write all my thoughts, my personal stuffs!* When I reached there, he's gone and I got my diary back. Thanks so much!!! and I am so glad that I wrote my phone number in there. PHEW~





P/s: You guys must be curious why I went to library today and ain't I suppose to be back in the home already right? HAHAHA. It  was just a sudden decision yesterday that I plan to stay for a few more days before going back. I would like to finish some of my studying here first. Damn. The time is never enough >"<. Most probably will go back on Sunday. Happy study week my lovessss. Take care=)))

No comments: